The Travel Institute Offers Limited 50% Off Scholarships to CoNexion Attendees
Stats prove it! You earn more when you learn more. But you know this, you’re Nexion Travel Group advisors, after all!
This is why we partnered with The Travel Institute to offer a Certification Testing Center at this year’s CoNexion conference for those who are enrolled or about to enroll in the CTA, CTC or CTIE course. This is an amazing opportunity for you to commit to your studies and take the need to select a proctor, place and date off your plate! Join us, and show the world that you are committed to your professional growth.
“The CTA certification was a great experience, because I got to refresh my knowledge from geography, to insurance, to customer service, sales and so much more.”- Vanessa Barry, CTA
- Currently enrolled in the CTA, CTC or CTIE program and want to take your test in the Certification Testing Center September 10, the day before CoNexion? Simply email email@example.com by April 30, 2020.
- Want to earn your designation but are not enrolled in one of the three certifications? Now is the time! The Travel Institute is extending a limited number of 50 percent off scholarships toward tuition (new program applicants only). Click here to apply before April 30.
- All approved scholarships must be redeemed by April 30, 2020. Limited number of scholarships are available, so act quickly!
Requirements to take advantage of the Certification Testing Center and the 50% scholarship:
- Must be currently enrolled or will enroll in the CTA, CTC or CTIE program by April 30, 2020.
- Must be a Nexion Travel Group member and confirmed to attend CoNexion 2020 in Anaheim.
- Must be available to take the test from 3-6 p.m. September 10 at the Disneyland® Resort.
- Complete all studies by September 9, 2020.
- Meet the minimum experience requirements for each certification. Learn more about each certification.
- Note: The test will be given by paper only and not online. If you wish to type your essays, you will need to bring a laptop with a USB drive with a minimum of three hours’ battery life (no outlets/power strips will be available).
Have questions on which program is right for you? Contact Guida Botelho, CTIE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-542-4282 ext. 139.