Designed to help Nexion members achieve their goals, CoNexion taps into one of the most valuable learning resource – peer-to-peer interactions and connections with your fellow travel professionals.
CoNexion 2018 cabins are sold out. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to be placed on the waitlist for a single or double occupancy stateroom.
See cabin rates and options here.
Note: CoNexion is intended for Nexion members and their authorized partners/business associates. Guests may attend if they match the guest criteria (See FAQS link regarding guest policies). Registration is non-transferable to other Nexion events or people.
September 22-29 on Harmony of the Seas
Your stateroom reservation includes:
- Your stateroom
- All meals (main dining, buffet dining and room service (service charges may apply))
- Onboard activities as outlined in the CoNexion Agenda
- All fees and taxes/port charges
- CoNexion registration, which covers your basic conference attendance fee, all workshops, general sessions and supplier roundtables. It allows access to the Supplier Partner Trade Show as well as all evening events.
- Prepaid gratuities of $94.50 per person for staterooms ($115.50 per person for suites) are due at final payment. Transportation to/from, optional shore excursions, meals while ashore, certain beverages, photographs, telephone calls, WiFi charges, specialty restaurant charges onboard, purchases from the ship stores, medical services, laundry and spa treatments are not included in the stateroom price.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Ensure the domain @nexion.com is on your safe list for emails.
For reservations made prior to July 13, 2018, there is a $250 USD per person deposit at time of reservation. Final payment is due July 13, 2018.
- There is a $250 USD per person deposit at time of reservation.
- If you wish to hold a cabin with a roommate TBA, you will be charged the $250 USD per person deposit for the maximum number of passengers in the stateroom category you selected. For example, if you selected a double occupancy stateroom, your deposit will be $500 USD.
- Final payment is due July 13, 2018.
For reservations made July 13, 2018 and on, full payment will be due at time of booking.
Cancellation Policy/Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations received on or before January 15, 2018 will receive a full refund of their deposit.
- Cancellations received between January 16, 2018 and March 20, 2018 will incur a $50 per passenger cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between March 21, 2018 and May 20, 2018 will incur a $100 per passenger cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between May 21, 2018 and July 20, 2018 will incur a $200 per person cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after July 20, 2018
- All registrations are non-transferable.
By registering for CoNexion 2018, you agree to be photographed or audio/video recorded for marketing purposes.
- As you should be selling travel protection to your customers, so should you purchase travel insurance to cover cancellations or unforeseen emergency situations. Travel professionals have access from some of our insurance supplier partners to purchase annual insurance coverage; see their supplier page on myNexion for details.
- As of May 15, 2018, the Cvent registration site is no longer accessible via older browsers as encryption ciphers and protocols were disabled and are no longer considered secure by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). In order to ensure your data is secure, please upgrade your browser. The following browsers are no longer supported:
- Google Chrome version 29 and below
- Mozilla Firefox version 26 and below
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and below
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile 10 and below
- Apple Safari version 6 and below